Wednesday, February 11, 2009

big doe rehab

Sweet Tits is slowly becoming an expert on the blogosphere (is that the right word?) and its inner workings.

she reads all these other blogs about dead babies or babies with their organs born on the outside or by stay-at-home mothers that eat their babies or whatever. they are probably all much better written than this one. but they are also all incredibly boring.

a month or so ago, i was trying to come up with a topic to write on for the day, and Sweet Tits told me about something called "wordless wednesdays", which is apparently participated in by many popular, well-established bloggers. what "wordless wednesday" boils down to is a bunch of authors taking the day off and posting photos or something instead of actually writing a damn blog.

i would love to say that i am embracing my blog brothers and sisters and participating in "wordless wednesday". but the truth is that HWC is sicker than an anemic Cambodian hooker, and i really just don't feel like writing anything. but i do feel like drinking four pots of coffee, eating a lot of donuts and popcorn, and watching a shit-ton of HWC-approved youtube videos to lift my spirits while i am at work. behold:

barats and bereta - the best thing to come out of Gonzaga since John Stockton.




i can't describe how funny this first scene is to me. ridiculous.


do yourself a favor and just go to this dude's website.


found this on accident.


funnier than the television show, i say.


the reason i can never be a standup comedian:


live Mike Tyson's Punch Out - #347 on the list of things i wish i had thought of.



Currently on the white board behind the bar: Mucho worky.

that's all your time i'm taking up today. holla at ya boy!

i'm on it.

dave

3 comments:

  1. LIBRARY INTERNET SUCK BECAUSE I CAN'T LISTEN TO ALL THE VIDEOS BECAUSE IT'S TOO LOUD OR NOT RESEARCHY ENOUGH. HOW BOUT THAT HWC.COM?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sure that admitting this will open me up for ridicule from HWC.com, but I don't care; the last video's comedic genius escaped me. Maybe because I don't like boxing, I don't know. Everything else of course, hysterical! Well I am off to work. Nighty-nite.

    ReplyDelete